We've had ours for some time, but in between outages & other small uses, they just sat "ready".This week I wanted to use mine, and because it wouldn't go on, I charged it.

It won't charge! This light has gotten very little use.

If these lights need to be kept plugged in to last, or need frequent charging, the instructions should indicate that!

My husbands still works, but I've suggested that he charge it regularly.

These were not cheap to purchase & then to have shipped.I don't mind that the lights need frequent charging, but that should have been indicated so I'd still have one.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with What A Light. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about What A Light.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Shopping category for more informed decision or compare What A Light to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with What A Light?

Comments

Case Boss - No item received Case Boss "Scammer. I've patiently waited and really excited to have my new case, its 3 weeks now but did not received any updates. I searched the internet about case boss and..." Read more Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more Charmin - Quality of toilet paper Charmin "I have been a long time user of Charmin Toilet Paper. I recently purchased their Mega Essentials toilet paper. Their paper has always been thick and soft. This paper with..." Read more Green Smoke Affiliate Account Cancelled Green Smoke "I have been selling GreenSmoke e-cigs as an affiliate for approximately 3 years. Toward the end of December, I was contacted by GreenSmoke saying my affiliate account was to be..." Read more Mr Appliance - The WORST service experience ever! Mr Appliance "After Irma we had a power outage for 36 hours. Then our KitchenAid fridge showed " Sabbath on" and we could not get out of it. I called "Mr Appliance"....TROY..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Tbdress - Dishonest Company Tbdress "We bought a dress for my daughter a week ago and it did not fit. We contacted customer service and the agents name was Hugh. He told us they could..." Read more Pottery Barn - No one care once you received order Pottery Barn "I order logan office furniture set with two cabinets, two hutch and one desk in HEWN OAK finish. I received furniture and it is good quality but one cabinet has..." Read more